Pages

.

.

Sunday 9 December 2012

MW Reminder - Totally Tilda

Hi all, 
just popped in to remind you that you still have about a week to enter the current challenge over on the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
The challenge this time is:
SITTING PRETTY
(Remember that means use a Tilda that is sitting down along with whatever else you wish to use)
So here is the card I made for the Midway Reminder
Now I'm not sure about this card.
I loved the stamp which was a special order from Sir Stampalot.
The papers are from a First Edition pad called Isabelle.
Those gorgeous flowers were from my blogging mummy!! MWAH!

Please let me know what you think.
One of my lovely teamies thought our sweet Tilda was on drugs!!! ROFL!
As if!!!


3 comments:

  1. Such a great card Dawn!!!! Love those big flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. The colors are warm and inviting. The flowers are awesome as is Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hisar ing sorry I'm round late to comment on your Tilda card ......was my Woodys 16th birthday yesterday so it was 'all go' round here and I'm a day late with everything !! Anyway I'm here now and this one is a little beauty love er hair and your flowers are fab
    Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.