Pages

.

.

Sunday 9 December 2012

Day 9 - Crafty Ribbons Advent

Hi all,
Second post for today.
We are now on to Day 9 of our Christmas Advent Event over on the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog and today we are joined by:
Make it Crafty Online Store
If' you've never been over here before then trust me you really should, there is bucket loads of inspiration for you to look at.
Today's Prize:
 $25 Gift Voucher
So here is the card I made for today featuring
Fairy Bells.
The image has been coloured with my copics and flexmarkers. Backing paper is from a First Edition pad called Stocking Fillers. Flowers are from my stash.  Snowflakes are made with a mini punch and the ribbon is, of course, from Crafty Ribbons.

So remember to pop over to the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog and sign up with the Linky there to be in with a chance of winning today's fabulous prize.
Remember all the links are open until the end of the event which finishes on Christmas Day.
Winners will be announced in January.
TTFN xx


5 comments:

  1. What a great step card!!! Love the little snowflakes and beautiful flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love her images, in fact, I am working on one now for the DT call :). Your work is very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Dawn love all the pinkyness ....oh is that a real Word !? Lol ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn :-) the image is lovely and I love the pink snowflake paper and sidestep card ,, so cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just noticed your new blog design - I love it. Gorgeous card too hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.