Pages

.

.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Crafty Ribbon Advent Day 2

Hey ribbon lovers,
Did you enjoy Day 1 of our Christmas Advent adventure over on the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog??
Then let's get on with the fun!
Today we are featuring Joanna Sheen.
If you have never been to Joanna's website - WHY???
There is an abundance of products to fulfil each and every one of your desires.
So here is my card for today:
Sorry about the wonky photo!!
Anyway, the background is produced digitally and then the main image is taken from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD.
Here is a close up of the image:
So off you pop on over to the Inspiration blog and add your name to Mr Linky, not forgetting of course to leave some love for my team mates projects whilst you are there.

Joanna is offering the lucky winner from today:
2 Decoupage Sets
I won't be here tomorrow but will be back on Monday with my next project.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful digis:) So elegant card, I like a lot all the lovely elements on it:)
    Happy Sunday,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.