Pages

.

.

Thursday 5 May 2016

Everybody's Favourite - Anything Goes!

Hi all,
Time for another challenge at TTPH and this time our theme is:
ANYTHING GOES
That's right, everyone loves these challenges don't they?
So our fabulous sponsor this time is:
MORGAN'S ARTWORLD
Visit Morgan's Artworld here;

I have used Stardust Dreams for my card,
and here she is:

I deliberately chose extremely pastel colours for this one because I think she just looks so young and innocent and I wanted to keep that in the colouring.
Did I succeed do you think??

The image is coloured with my Polychromo pencils for this one, I just love usng these pencils.

The fabulous Word is from Clarity from one of their Word Chains and you can find them all here.

The flowers are mainly from Wild Orchid and I have had them in my stash now for ages.  I just don't seem to use as many flowers as I used to.

That gorgeous pin is from my very good friend Mandy, (A Sprinkling of Glitter) - she makes these and she used to sell them in her Etsy shop, must check and see if she still does. Again I have had them for ages, but they are so gorgeous I just don't want to use them. Lol

So there you go then, that's my little bit of inspiration for this challenge.
Can't wait to see what fabulous creations you all come up with.

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. I love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends “Pastel” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very precious card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.