Pages

.

.

Saturday 23 April 2016

Oooh I is so chuffed!!

Hi all,
I just had to pop in and show you all, I got a top 5 place at the Aurora Wings Loris Fundraiser challenge over on Facebook the other week.
I have been so busy just lately, I just don't know where the time goes to and I meant to pop in and tell you before now.
So Mitzi Sato-Wiuff held a fundraiser for the Slow Loris campaign on her Facebook page recently.  If you made a donation you got a free image, and if it was over a certain amount you got two free images.
How cool is that?
So, I got two images and just had to colour them up, cos they is just too stinkin cute not to.
So here you go, the first one is the one that got me the Top 5 place:

and the other one is the extra entry I did.

I love them both and am really chuffed because I would never have done fur like this until I took Alyce's colouring classes over at Kit and Clowder.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
It means a lot you know! *Smile*

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.