Pages

.

.

Monday 16 May 2016

No Designer Paper!

Hi all,
Time once again for another challenge over at Creatalicious and this time our theme is:
NO DESIGNER PAPER!
So, time for a little CAS creation me thinks.
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize - 3 digis of winner's choice

"Hi, I'm Alicia Bel.
Since childhood, I drew all the time. I also like to make cards. I studied teaching and then Fine Arts. I learned anatomy, composition, perspective and many things to make most interesting my drawings.

 My drawings are very sweet, innocent and sometimes sexy. I'm a bit childish and I really like princess stories, and beautiful, simple, and happy things."
So, we each got to work with one of Alicia's fabulous images and I chose this one:
Faery Lollipop
called Faery Lollipop
So here is what I made for this challenge:
I sort of had an idea in my head for this card, hmmm not sure if it worked out or not??
Anyhow, I wanted it to be really CAS, wish I had made the image a bit bigger now, hey ho!

Image is coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pencils.

The stencil is from Clarity and you can find it here.

The sentiment was done on the computer and then printed directly on to the card.
Phew am glad it worked because I didn't want to colour the image twice. Lol.
So there you have it.
I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations with NO DESIGNER PAPER on them.
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Just lovely! Thank you so much for joining us this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, that image is really cute love how the lollipop is as big as him lol
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

    Deanna
    2 Creative chicks DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation with no papers
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely stencil - great work thanks for joining us at Country view challenges this month and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty wedding card. Great design. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment but I didn't make a wedding card. Lol xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.