Pages

.

.

Friday 22 April 2016

Add a number!

Honestly all I seem to do just lately is chase my bloomin tail!!
Anyhoo, sorry this is a day late but I go there eventually. Lol
Time for another new challenge over at Through the Purple Haze challenges and our theme this time is:
ADD A NUMBER
There are some fabulous creations on the challenge blog so please stop by and have a look if you haven't been already.
So our Sponsor this time is:

For my project I have used this fabulous image:
Fairy Digital Digi Stamps -Shaylee, Fantasy digi stamp, Big Eye Doll Coloring Page,  Instant Download Line Art for Card
and here is what I did with her.
The image is coloured with my Faber Castell Polychromos and I am really pleased with how it turned out. What do you think?
I was going to add some flowers and ribbon but to be honest I didn't want to detract from the fabulous image.
So here are a couple of close ups:
I love how her hair turned out.

I even added a few extra details to the tree!

And will you look at the highlights I added to her dress.
My colouring has changed so much since I signed up for Alyce Keegan's colouring classes over at Kit and Clowder and I still have so much to catch up on and learn.
Well, there you have it, my card for the add a number challenge, hope you like it?
I'm gonna add this card to the following challenges:
Until next time!!
Tara! xx

4 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful image. I LOVE what you've done with the soft colouring. Thanks so much for dropping your gorgeous card into the Fab 'n' Funky 'Winged Things' challenge. It's so perfect! Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is a
    totally stunning creation, divine colouring and arrangement! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.