Pages

.

.

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Time for another challenge Baby!!

Hello all,
Time for another challenge over at Creatalicious.
I can't believe I forgot to post this card!!
That's the problem with getting my DT work done ahead of time.
Did the card, wrote the post, needed to add challenges........... Duh, Forgot to post!!!
Anyhooooo.....
This time the challenge is:
BABY!!
(Did you see what I did with my Post title?? Lol)
Anyway, our fabulous Sponsor for this challenge is:


And the prize is:

$15 gift cert.

So, for this challenge I used a Saturated Canary image.
I just adore this image called Butterfly Baby
Butterfly Baby
And here is what I made:
I decided to go with neutrals for this one rather than boy or girl and I kinda like it. What do you think?

Image is coloured with my Polychromo Pencils (again! lol)

This word is from one of the Clarity Wordchains which you can find here.
These wordchains are so so very useful and versatile, I love them all.

The background is done with Pan Pastels Chalk (although I'm not sure you can see it in this pic!!)
Don't you just adore that little face?
So there you go then, my little bit of inspiration for you to join in with our new challenge.
I do hope you will have time.
TTFN
XXXX

Challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, a gorgeous cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    I have some candy on my blog, come and have a play.
    http://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. Thank your for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.