Pages

.

.

Tuesday 15 March 2016

St Patrick's Day or Use Green

Hi everyone
So it is time for another challenge over at Creatalicious.
This time the theme is:
ST PATRICK'S DAY OR USE GREEN
So our sponsor for this challenge is:
who's offering a $12 voucher to the winner

I have gone a bit different this time and used a fabulous image from Tamara at Illustrations by T (formerly the Stampin Chef)
The image I have used is called Ally O'Malley and you can find her in Tamara's Etsy store here
So here you go then:
I think she is just wonderful, what do you think?
The image is coloured with Copics for a change and I really enjoyed using them again.
I think I may invest in some more to add to what I already have.
The flowers and curly stem are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pin is one I have had in my stash for some time now but I originally purchased it from my good friend Mandy's Etsy store here.
So there you go my friends, my card for this challenge.
I do hope you will pop by and join in with us.
Can't wait to see what you make.
Challenges:


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card for today! St Patty's Day. Thanks for joining is at Scrappers Delights
    Xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring Dawn, I love that image! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the image! havent seen stamping chef for ages... must go and look again . Thanks for sharing your creation with us this month at Patties Creations, Vic - DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW this is amazing. I love it. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely image :)

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

    DTTanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colouring and colours love it. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty image and great colouring! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you have showcased this image. Great colouring. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty!
    Thanks for playing in our "Green is the Color" Challenge #120!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very hectic the past couple of months…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.