Pages

.

.

Friday 5 February 2016

Taking Flight

Hello all
Well, it is the 5th February and I have completed my Clarity Calendar Challenge for this month!!
Woohoo, get me eh??
I decided that because this one was more complex I would definitely have to start it earlier.
So here it is:

I decided my boy was flying past a waterfall - rather than the Sussex Downs like Barbara's.
I am not sure if I'm 100% happy with it but hey, you gotta practice haven't you?

Oh yes, remember last month's calendar challenge?
Well, I did a new version of it just to prove to myself that I could get better if I practiced.
Want to see it??
Ok then, here you go.

I also made a matching card!

Now I'm just showing off aren't I?
Lol.
Right, now I'm off to look at this month's main challenge project.
See you soon.
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wow your February picture is fAntastic love the way the colours have mixed for background good luck in the clarity calendar challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Good luck in the calender challenge. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful lovley colours crafting hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy Dawn. Flying past a waterfall is good; brilliant mix of colours in your landscape. Good luck. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Wonderful card. Stunning.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popping over to see your work. Good luck and crafty hugs

    Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your waterfall card Dawn. With the shaving foam backgrounds you have to go with what you see. I also love your take on the January card with the single tree, very elegant. Good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your version with a waterfall. Brilliant that we can see all these shapes in a bit of foam. I reckon your extra reflection cards are amazing. I must give it another go as well .xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.