Pages

.

.

Friday 26 February 2016

Make a Scene!

Hello lovely people.
Hope you have had a fabulous week?
So time for a new challenge over at Through The Purple Haze challenges and our theme this time is:
MAKE A SCENE!
Now obviously I don't mean run out into the street with no clothes on! That would be dangerous now wouldn't it? Lol
Seriously, we just want to see a little scene on your project this time.
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is:
Make It Crafty


Price for winner: $10 Gift Certificate

I have to tell you that I really enjoyed making this card.
It was so much fun.  
As soon as I saw the background I knew exactly what I wanted to do and what's more - it actually turned out the way I imagined it would!
So here is my project.
I have used three of the fabulous digital images from Make it Crafty in the making of this card.
The picture is coloured in both Spectrum Noir Pencils and Copics.
The background (i.e. the sea) is done using Pan Pastels and I love how it turned out.....
..... even down to the rays going through the water.
What do you think?
Hope it gives you a little inspiration to join in with our challenge this time.
Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. perfect underwater scene her eyes even look wet TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Your coloring a piecing of the images is perfect. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous card! That mermaid is so very pretty and I love the seahorse and the underwater scene, the colors are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Dawn, a lovely design and papers......your image is adorable and beautifully coloured with super details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous details and design, Dawn! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn.
    Such a beautiful card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week - Mothers' Day/Female

    Have a nice and creative day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
    My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.si/ (Jane's Creative Garden)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so perfect!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen.DT.xx
    www.kernowdesigns.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! I like the softness to it! Thanks for playing along with Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful scene, lovely mermaid, thanks for joining in at Craft Rocket, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautifully colored, Dawn! Your soft pastels bring such a sweetness to this adorable scene! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.