Pages

.

.

Saturday 27 February 2016

Love and Clarity

Hi all
Okay, so here I am again, by the skin of my teeth with my entry for the challenge over at Clarity Stamp.
I really should get more organised.
Anyhoo, the challenge this month was:
LOVE
So, as luck would have it, last month's club stencil had hearts all over it and this month's Groovi club baby plate had Hugs and Kisses - perfect combination.
So here you go then:
First off I used the baby plate to do the Hugs and Kisses, colouring in the words with the Candied Apple distress ink pen, then I used the Octagon Stencil to add the border, also using the border plate with the zigzag on.
I used the hearts off one of the wedding border plates.
Then I cut out an octagon shape from a piece of Stencil card and secured my groovi work at the back.
I used the Heart hand stencil to add all the hearts using Candied Apple Distress Ink and then brushed the back of the work with Candied Apple too.
Mounted that onto a piece of black card and then added it to the card blank.
I am really pleased with how this turned out and I hope you like it too.
TTFN

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully executed and a great marrying of new baby Groovi plate and previous NDC stencil. Very clever to site it within the octagon, too. Thank you for joining in with this month's Clarity Challenge and best wishes. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card love your background and your parchment is lovely good luck in the clarity challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card design i like how you have used the baby groovi plate. Thank you for entering the challenge and the best of luck. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Dawn. I like your combination of designs, they have worked very well together. Good Luck in the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn. I love your Groovi Plate Design. Excellent combination with all your elements and a lovely colour too. Best of luck in the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design and colour scheme - all in all, a very pretty card.
    Good luck in the Clarity challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great combination and pretty. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Dawn combining the stencil and Groovi plate. Thanks for joining the Clarity challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.