Pages

.

.

Monday 3 August 2015

The Four Seasons

Hi all
Just a quick post before I go off to my Clarity Retreat tomorrow.
I am sooo excited I can't tell you.
After a fabulous day at Maria's Clarity Workshop in Shrewsbury on Saturday I am heading off down to Kent tomorrow to spend two days in the company of Barbara Gray.  #excited or what!!!
So I thought I would just show you my latest four cards.
Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder holds a colouring challenge each month on her the Kit and Clowder Facebook page here.
This month we have to colour a Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Love in Spring" - but - and here is the catch - we had to do it in the colours of our favourite season.
Well, I just couldn't choose so I did one for each season.
Spring
Summer
Autumn
Winter
Who would have thought that one image could look so different depending on what colours were used.
I am going to enter the Autumn one into the DT call at Ching-Chou Kuik's blog and then keep my fingers and toes crossed.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.