Pages

.

.

Sunday 2 August 2015

A 2nd chance?

Hi all
Just popping in to add this creation to my chances of becoming one of the awesome team members at Ching-Chou Kuik.
This is a card I made a while back and although it is not a CCK image it is one of my most favourite makes.  
The image is an Aurora Wings image called
This took me hours of colouring and putting together.
Trouble is now I have put it together I don't want to get rid of it! Lol
Maybe I will put it onto a canvas background and keep it in my craft room - who knows.
So there you go, my second entry for the CCK DT call. (Fingers crossed)

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, thank you so much for applying for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Blog Challenge Design Team call.

    The call ends on Friday 7 August and then it will be down to Ching-Chou Kuik to decide on the new Design Team members. Obviously I will be in touch as soon as possible thereafter for those that are successful or those that unfortunately have been successful.

    Many thanks for your interest and fingers crossed.

    Best wishes

    Kym, Design Team Leader

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.