Pages

.

.

Saturday 25 April 2015

Three wins in one week!!

Hello lovelies
Just had to pop in and let you know what a fabulous week I just had.
First off I found out that I had won the challenge over on the Aurora Wings Facebook page.
When you win your entry is picked purely by the artist - namely Mitzi Sato-Wiuff - and along with the Artist's Choice award came $20 of digital images from Mitzi's etsy store and a fabulous badge for my blog - see it there in the sidebar???
Did a happy dance when I found that out I can tell you.
And talking of happy dances, I would soon be doing another.
Visible Images had a few little comps on their Facebook page for achieving 3000 page likes.
I entered a few but you never expect to win these things do you?
Well, guess what?  I did!!
I named the Visible Images band and their first single,
I called the band "The Images" and their first single was "Psychadellica"
Won this fabulous Visible Images stamp for that.
Visible Image INKognito Sing Singer Female stamps
And then just to top off my week perfectly I entered Brenda Exeter's first ever giveaway on her Facebook page.  Brenda sells lace and embellishments, they truly are heavenly.
So you just added your name and they gave you a number.
Then Piggy admin did a draw and...........
Out came number 56!!  Eeeeeeeek That's me!!!
Look at what I won!
Isn't it fabulous???
There is so much, I just have to keep having another look! Lol
So, I hope you all have a fabulous week and thanks for stopping by.
TTFN
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.