Pages

.

.

Thursday 2 April 2015

Now I'm Crafting with an Attitude!!

Hahahaha! No I don't mean I'm stroppy when I am crafting, lol.
Not at all.  Let me explain.
You will remember me saying that Through the Purple Haze challenges were closing down don't you, and then this week I told you that we have managed to keep it going?
Well, because I thought it was closing I decided to apply for another DT place.
So as I entered a challenge I noticed they were having a DT call, so thought "Why not?" - sounds like fun and it is a monthly challenge so that was brilliant.
I applied.............. they accepted!! Woooohoooo.
So I can now tell you that................
And what's more they are a lovely bunch of ladies too!
So without further ado, here are the details of the April Challenge.
The Challenge this month is:
FREESTYLE/FANTASY
And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is:
Buy Sassy Studio Designs
So we had a couple of images to choose from and I went with this one:
Super Mom Sassy
And here is the card I made:
As soon as I saw her I knew what I was going to do with her.
I am really pleased with how it came out too and not colours I would normally go for.
So, the image is coloured with my Copics for a change. Dead chuffed with her hair!
I have Anglicised the label at the top and added
at the bottom! I am sure every Mum knows that feeling eh??
So just a case of adding in some flowers, a little air dry clay bow, coloured with Distress Inks, a doily behind the image, the DP is from a Raspberry Road pad at Lili of the Valley called Shabby Shack and, as the saying goes, Bob's Your Uncle!! (I'm sure I don't have an uncle called Bob but hey ho! Lol).  All the flowers are from my stash and I made the ribbon with my MS Air Dry Clay.
So, I look forward to seeing your entries into what is Crafting with an Attitude's second challenge.
Please come along and join in the fun, and why not join the blog whilst you're there.  That way you won't miss anything will you?
Challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn this is brilliant news all round, great that Through The Purple Haze is staying and congratulations on your new DT role, the card is beautiful, well done.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Dawn on your new DT post and your card is awesome, Great colour combo and fab design. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and hope you join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dawn, Welcome to the team, we are glad you are joining us. You have made a stunning card. Love the design and those flowers.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.Love your colour choices and pretty flower arrangement.Definitely agree with the sentiment!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Mum card with fabulous soft green colours - congrats on your new DT post too - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and Good Luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion Challenge this week, hope you will join us again :))

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card with lots of attitude. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Cute image and I love the flowers!
    Thanks for playing along this month with Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that image in those gorgeous colors! Thanks for linking up this beauty in the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC #4!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image! Love your coloring! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.