Pages

.

.

Friday 10 April 2015

Little Daisy Elf

Hi all,
Just popping in to show you a non-DT card for a change.
The lovely Mitzi Sato-Wuiff over at Aurora Wings has just celebrated reaching 2,250 followers on the Facebook page and gave us all a gorgeous freebie image to use.
The image is called Daisy Elf and you can now buy her in Mitzi's Etsy shop here.
Digital Stamp - Daisy Elf - Big Eye Fairy with Floral Wreath Sitting on Daisy - Fantasy Line Art for Cards & Crafts by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff
Pretty isn't she?
So here is the card I made using this gorgeous image.
The image is coloured with my Spectrum Noir pencils.  I think I am slowly getting the hang of the blending now. I have used 20 different colours on this card - yes 20!! Lol
There are 5 on the Daisy alone!!
The clouds are done using a Clarity mask - must be my most used Mask I think! Lol
I used 3 colours on those two tiny butterflies.  All the gorgeous flowers are from my stash and mainly purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The gorgeous Grace stamp is from one of the clever Word Chains at Clarity Stamp.  It doesn't represent a name rather the natural Grace and Beauty of this gorgeous image.
The background papers are from a pad called Petal Fresh by Nitwits at Lili of the Valley

I am really pleased with how this turned out and I hope you like it too.
Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, thank you so much for playing this time at
    Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card, Dawn! Love your gorgeous coloring with subtlety. The design and all the elements are delightful! Perfect for spring. Thank you so much for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge.

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love this Dawn! Gorgeous design and I love your coloring with the beautiful clouds behind her. Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Marker Colouring Crazy Challenge and our challenge theme of 'Flower Power'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is beautiful, gorgeous coloring, thanks for joining us at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Perfect for our challenge at The Graph'It Marker Colour Challenge
    Thanks for joining in.
    Hugs
    Penni (DT)
    X

     

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the lovely colours Thank you for playing along with us at Graph'It Colour Crazy Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.