Pages

.

.

Saturday 28 March 2015

New Baby!

Hi all
Well, those of you who know me through Facebook may have seen my fabulous news.
My darling daughter and her partner have just had their second child, a new little baby boy - a little brother for Carter.
Well, when I say little baby boy - he was actually 9lb 13oz so not quite so little eh?
Anyhow, I made a card for the happy occasion and just thought I would share it with you all.
So here goes:
This is the complete thing closed up.  I used a More than words template to cut the letters out of white card and then the same letters out of Designer paper.
The gorgeous ribbon across the B and the one I used to tie it altogether are from Crafty Ribbons here and here. (The It's a Boy ribbon is only available in a pack of baby ribbons now).
Front

Reverse
The first B was cut from Magnolia papers, they are so gorgeous to work with.
All the hearts, animals and embellies are from a Nitwits collection called stuffed love.
I just put them all in my Craft Artist and changed the colour of all the bits I wanted to use to the same blue.
Front

Reverse
The Baby Boy wording is from one of the Clarity Wordchains which you can find here.
Again the papers are from Magnolia
Front

Reverse
I typed on the Born on and Weight before I printed the tag off and then wrote in the weight and date as you can probably tell! Lol. 
The papers on this page and the Y page are from the Nitwits collection at Lili of the Valley.
The pad I have used here is called Bear Necessities.

That scan picture is the one of Leighton at 20 weeks.
The cute little bear buttons have been in my drawer for simply ages.
I obviously had some plans to do some knitting at some stage!! Lol
So there you go, sorry it was a bit picture heavy.
Hope you liked it.
So the challenges I would like to enter it into are:
(there are one or two on here! Lol)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grandma! You have made a gorgeous card to celebrate the occasion. Hope mum and baby are well. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dawn what a proud Grandma you must be and what an incredibly beautiful creation that will be treasured for many years to come.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all. What a treasure for the new little boy. It's beautiful. Good to see you at Digitally Sweet! Hope yo see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Dawn!
    Beautiful card.
    Thanks for entering at Crafty Ribbons Challenges!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely. Adorable creation. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on becoming a grandma again!!! What a fabulous keepsake you have made. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this time around and hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.