Pages

.

.

Monday 9 March 2015

Anything Goes at TTPH

Hello once again lovely peeps.
Well it seems our Welsh theme last week really scared you away in your droves!!
Sorry about that.
Anyway, you should be fine this week because our theme is once again,
ANYTHING GOES
Our fabulous sponsor is 
So here is my card.
I used Wood Elf 1.
He is coloured with Copics and I decided to try and do a bit of camouflage on his outfit - well you would want to blend in if you lived in the woodland wouldn't you??
The background papers are from a First Edition pad called Isabelle.
Not happy with the apples really but hey ho, done now!
The sentiment is from a Joanna Sheen stamp set which I have had for ages and hardly used so I thought it was about time part of it at least got an outing.
The flowers are from my stash.
So there you go, hope you feel like joining in with us this week.
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Dawn I love both the papers and image also the wonderful design and colours, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! LOVE that image and the fun flower spray you added! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card.. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge # 5.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL Card!
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
    Hope to see you again!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.