Pages

.

.

Sunday 15 March 2015

Hoppy Easter at Totally Tilda & Friends

Hi all,
Back again with our next challenge at Totally Tilda & Friends.
Our challenge this time is:
EASTER
Remember you can use any stamped image now rather than just Tilda, although you can still use the lovely Tilda if you want to.  The only thing we don't allow is digital images.

And once again our fabulous sponsor is:
gif maker
And the prize that the lovely Nicky is offering is:
So without further ado here is my offering for this challenge:
I decided to use my Clarity Stamps - cos you all know how much I loves me Clarity!!

So this image is from the Remountable Floral Figures which you can find here.
This was a card we made at one of Maria's lovely workshops in Shrewsbury. I love those workshops. I get inspiration by the bucket load, made new friends and have such a laugh. Really great fun.
Anyhooooo, I digress!!
Here is a close up of the image which you can see is made up of lots and lots of diddy flowers, clever eh??
The background behind the oval is made from running one of Clarity's clever stencils (well the inny!) through the Cuttlebug. Will be using this idea again.
The gorgeous flowers are made from the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die using plain paper and then using the round stamp from the same set the rabbit comes from.
Because I hadn't quite got the middles right I added an overlarge pearl to the middle and I quite like that effect.
As you can see I brushed round the edge of the oval using my Adirondack Earthtones pad in Espresso.  I had to add the little Love stamp cos I got some ink in just the wrong place on the oval!! Grrrrr.
So there you have it.
I do hope you are able to join in with our Easter challenge this time.
Challenges:


8 comments:

  1. Wow Dawn what a beautifully design card love the stamp also those amazing flowers, awesome make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and gorgeous flowers. https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0huxuolvpxppje/Screenshot%202015-03-15%2013.54.51.png?dl=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing on this cards highlights those stunning flowers and that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built this week. Sure hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine tolle Karte. Ganz großartig! Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, I love your bunny, it makes such a sweet Easter card. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn this is so perfect for our ‘FLOWERS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Easter card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Amimal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Da hast Du ein ganz bezauberndes Werk kreiert
    Hab ganz lieben Dank für die Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.