Pages

.

.

Thursday 27 March 2014

Less is More - Feathers

Hi all,
Just popping in to show you a quick card I made for the Less is More challenge which is to use three of something on your card and leave comments on at least three other entries.
I haven't entered the Less is More challenge for ages now and I thought it was about time I gave it another go.
So here you go then:
I have used three gorgeous brown feathers on my card which I bought from That Craft Place on FB, lovely shop but dangerous place to visit - I always come away penniless!! lol.
Then I added my sentiment which is from Barbara at Clarity Stamp.
I did a bit of the old shadow stamping here but I think I was a little bit out at the bottom as you can't see much of a shadow on the wording - hey ho practice makes perfect eh??
Then I added a border using one of my Promarkers and a thin nib, a gem at the bottom of the feathers and voila!!
Hope you like it, please let me know what you think - all comments gratefully received.


7 comments:

  1. What a very clever design, love the way the sentiment is reflected in the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and sentiment xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card. Love the use of shadow stamping on your sentiment. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love those feathers!
    What a cool card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dawn! Those feathers are amazing! Lovely card, and your shadowing on your sentiment worked really well! I haven't been brave enough to try that!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card! Love those guinea fowl feathers
    Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
    Anne
    LIM Guest commenter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.