Pages

.

.

Saturday 8 March 2014

Easter egging it!!

Hello all,
Just popping by to let you know that you still have about a week to enter the current challenge over at Totally Tilda.

The theme this time is:
EASTER
(You must feature an egg on there somewhere, on the image, on the papers, actual eggs whatever you like really)

And our fabulous sponsor is:

Simon Says Stamp
And the prize is:

(Please Note that all shipping, handling and tax fees are the winner's responsibility.)

So here is what I have come up with
I thought I'd do a little Easter scene this time.
Quite a bit of masking for this one then but I'm really pleased with the finished article.
What do you think??
I have used my Polychromo pencils on all the images. I do think they have some lovely colours.
The gorgeous ribbon with those vintage butterflies on is of course from Crafty Ribbons and is one of several new and beautiful ribbons.  You really should pop in and have a look at all the new stuff they have in, you won't be disappointed - slightly broke maybe but it's only money! Lol
The clouds are done using my Clarity Mask, love using this.
And that fabulous little row of yummy easter eggs is cut with my Silhouette Cameo.
I love how they just finish off the card - almost look good enough to eat eh??
Right then folks, I do hope you find the time to join in with this challenge, there don't seem to be too many entries as yet so come on, what you waiting for?
Just think of the fabulous goodies you could get with that lovely Simon Says prize!!
TTFN
xxxxxxx
Challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Szene!
    Love it!
    Thanks for Sharing with us at magnolia mania!
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card with all magnolia stamps and the beautiful sky.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs Gurkiss


    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Card! Great masking and very cute Stamps. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town. Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's simply beautiful! amazing scene & love your cloud so much. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card you´ve created :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous scene!! Love the colours and the cute Tildas and Edwin. :)

    Thank you very much for joining us at Tildas Town this week.

    Hugs Cinzia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.