Pages

.

.

Thursday 20 March 2014

Anything Goes with Ribbon

Hello lovelies,
Well it is the turn of the Buttons Team to host the challenge this week.
Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
So that means you can go wild and do whatever takes your fancy.
So long as there is some ribbon on there somewhere the world, as they say, is your oyster.
So here is my offering for this week:
I made this for a colleague at work for her (bet you can't guess???) 50th Birthday!! Lol
I love the Sweet Pea images and have so many that I have never used I am determined to use them more this year.
The image is coloured with my Polychromo Pencils and I have added Glamour Dust to her tail.
I'm really please with how this turned out and I think it looks so feminine and girly.
The background is done using the Gelli Plate.  God I love that thing - something else I am determined to use more of this year.
The gorgeous 35mm satin ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons HERE
I added the 50 by using the Shape stamps and numbers set from Clarity Stamps
The pearl stems and flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts
The little tags are from a set of 100 tags which I purchased from Clarity Stamps.
So there you go, I do hope she likes it because I love it.
Can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Dawn, love the glitter on her tail, adore the colour and oh my that bow is just too lush! I'm sure she will love it, how could she not? :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.