Pages

.

.

Friday 10 January 2014

Vroom Vroom!!

Hello lovely peeps.
Just popped in to show you my latest layout.
I have followed the sketch at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges and this is what I have come up with.
The "set of wheels" is a baby walker made to look like a car!!
Gosh the things they come up with these days!! Lol. 
Main thing is that he loves it and all the funny noises it makes, bless him.
I have used the Birthday Boy kit from Daisy Trail on my Craft Artist.
I am also going to enter this into the Digitally Sweet Challenge which is Anything Goes
Oh my, I love this little fella to the moon and back!
Must rush, need to get to Post Office before it closes!! Eeek!

8 comments:

  1. Utterly gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    P.s...got your gorgeous parcel too Dawn...and OMG you have been so generous...it was like Xmas all over again..lol...thank you so much...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is such a sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute LO! Yes the things that they come up with!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love the LO. the dots look like they are floating, I love that effect. Such cool stuff with digitals. Thanks for joining us a lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi me again. Love the colors! Fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, now this is adorable. Yes, I am amazed at what's out there now for little ones! My guys are 13 and 17 and I wish they had half this stuff! Love your LO! Thanks so much for joining in both my challenge blogs: Lasting Memories and Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. Look at the concentration on his face! Thank you for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful to treasure your memories of carter while he's growing..... They grow so fast capturing these special moment is so important
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.