Pages

.

.

Thursday 2 January 2014

Candy Winner!!

Hello folks.
I'm just stopping by to announce the winner of my Christmas Day Candy.
All those people who left a comment on ANY of my Crafty Ribbons Advent posts went into the draw and if you left more than one comment you went into the draw more than once too - so the more comments you left the more chances you had to win!

So without further ado.......
I asked the hubster to draw a name out of the hat and the name he pulled out was
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Congratulations hunni.
Please drop me an email (link in my sidebar) with your postal address so I can get your goodies out to you.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog in 2013, all your comments are greatly appreciated.
I hope to see you all again in 2014.
Ta ta for now!!
xxx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.