Pages

.

.

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Oh so blue!!

Hi all,
Just popping in to show you a card I made before Christmas.
You will remember, those of you who visited my Christmas Advent posts for Crafty Ribbons before Christmas, that I made a card using Clarity Stamps for my Mum to give to folk in Lanzarote.
Well, I actually made two which were similar so here is the other one:
Again,I have used only one ink pad on this card which if I remember rightly was Denim Adirondack.
I used the trees and their mantle stamps and added some glitter to the trunks and to the snow on the ground.
There is a little hedgerow stamp that comes with the tree/mantle set and this is what I have used across the bottom.
I used one of the masks from the sun/moon mask set from Clarity Stamp to try and make it look like a frosty night scene.  The gorgeous little Deer and mother stamp is also from Clarity.
Finally I used the Letterbox kit to add the sentiment across the bottom (Happy Christmas in Spanish).  I was going to add baker's twine to each letter but I thought it would distract from the picture so changed my mind.
So there you go then, the second of my two card commission.  I do hope they were well received.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn. I agree with you, baker's twine would have spoilt it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card for both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I think you definitely captured the snowy night scene. Love the hills you were able to create and those little deer are very sweet. Thanks for playing with CHNC2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.