Pages

.

.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Ever Hopeful - A Layout

Hello peeps.
Just thought I would share this wee layout with you all.
I am so enjoying my layouts these days that I thought I ought to branch out and include something other than my darling grandson.
So, here for his digital layout debut is my darling husband.
This was last September in Anglesey.
He actually went out and bought a child's fishing rod ('cos that's all we could find in September!!) and bought it back to the lodge full of hope that he would catch something.
Now what did he use as bait I hear you ask??
Well as we couldn't find a bait shop either he used cheese and bread - I ask you!! Lol
Anyway, the only interest he got in his cheese and bread was from the dozens of ducks on the lake! hahaha.
Bless him - I think he was really disappointed.
Still, at least I got to read my book whilst he was "fishing" Lol.
I used a Digikit called "Fishing" appropriately enough and put it all together in my Craft Artist programme.
So, I am going to enter this into the challenge at Digitally Sweet which is Anything Goes.

2 comments:

  1. This is super layout hu great photos and colours too hugs cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.