Pages

.

.

Sunday 21 April 2013

Vintage at CCC

Hi all,
Just popped in quickly before the F1 starts to show you my Christmas Card for the Christmas Card Club.
This week it was Lizzie's turn to choose the theme and she went for Vintage.
Not really much for Vintage but I gave it a go anyway.
So here is my card:
I have used a cream glittery card as my base - that's why it looks different shades I think.
The image is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD and is just matted onto some gold card.
I added some glitter to his coat and the holly on his hat just to give it a bit extra.
Nice and simple, quick to make and fits the theme! YAY
Right off to watch me racing now.
See you later.
Don't forget to enter my candy if you haven't already!!
TTFN
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!!!! This is marvelous!!!! I just love your vintage Christmas card Dawn! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn....what a super santa I just love santas, must have a look at this cd again i know I have it somewhere!....lovely card perfect for Lizzies challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Dawn I'm trying to do my blog right now and put mine up LOL huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn
    Fabulous card... Not made mine yet as wasn't to sure about vintage ... So look at some of the other cards first.... Love your new blog make over .... Was it easy to do Dawn ... Which size did you go for Width that is.... Is it all free ... Or is there a charge?.... Still having blogger probs ... My computer guru is trying to help me ... Think it must be to do with Bloglovin....
    hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG it's beautiful! I just love the whole feel of it! Hope you enjoyed the race ! I was pleased Vettel won! yeah I'm a Vettel fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Dawn, that's my favourite Santa image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's what I call a real Santa! He's gorgeous, and so is your card! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my oh my...that is a such a gorgeous image!!! I don't mind to say so myself...teehee

    Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect vintage card - just right for Lizzie's challenge for CCC x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this one very 'old classic' love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful oldie-worldy card. Love that image of santa, Dawn.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that vintage Santa on a super card. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.