Pages

.

.

Sunday 7 April 2013

Silver, white and one other colour!

Hi all,
Time for another card challenge over at our little Christmas Card Club.
This time our lovely Sylvie has come up with the theme and she wanted to see cards using Silver, White and only one other colour.
I went with red as my other colour.
The stamps I have used are from Clarity Stamps and I decided to stamp them and emboss them in silver.
I'm a bit out of practice with my embossing so there are places where it is a bit naff but you know what they say, practice makes perfect eh??
I have matted the red card onto silver mirri card and just added it to my card base.
Sometimes I think Less is definitely more.
Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Red is always such a Christmassy colour, I don't know why I don't use it more. Coupled with the silver it looks great. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dawn, perfect CAS card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Fabulous card... You made it them... Stunning...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red with the silver - such a lovely response for Sylvie's challenge and also for both of my CHNC challenges - thanks for entering - hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so vibrant you are right it didnt need anything more its really classy....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn - love the red and silver combination and this is so pretty too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this lovely tall card. The silver embossing is so very pretty.

    I think anything silver on a card always sorts of pops forward as it is just so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn, love the red and silver. Great embossing, so elegant. I haven't done any for ages but I do fancy having a go with the frantage.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very striking! Love that colour combo...and all that fab embossing makes the card extra special.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fave combo too Dawn! And such wonderful embossing on your card, I must get back to that technique again!
    Stunning card, how lovely!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Dawn this is absolutely gorgeous I love that silver on the red, it is also nice to see a DL card shape as well, a really super card, I will be late with mine....again, lol
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant - love the red and silver together.

    Thanks for joining us at CHNC Christmas Extra.

    Helen x
    (GDT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.