Pages

.

.

Thursday 25 April 2013

Anything Goes with Ribbon

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is:
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
So here is my project for this challenge:
I have used a Clarity Stamp called Lily of the Valley for this card and simply stamped it in Distress Ink Peeled Paint. I have coloured just one of the leaves with a Promarker.
In the middle I have used the Clarity Stamp Best Wishes and stamped it once in first generation ink and then a second time slightly to the left in second generation ink to give it a shadow.
The gorgeous sheer organza ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.
I then used my Speedball Brayer to go around the edges of the white card with the same Peeled Paint Distress Ink.

If you haven't already entered my candy why not join in here.
Challenges:


9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Dawn, I love the CAS design and fabulous image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple but very sweet. Love that green ribbon, lovely shade. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Dawn. A wonderful way to use the stamp and a very pretty CAS card - love it! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Dawn, love the colour. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicate! Beautiful subtle colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, this is just lovely. Hope you have enjoyed entering the challenge. Best of luck. Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card best wishes for the Clarity Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.