Pages

.

.

Thursday 11 April 2013

Pink and Green at Crafty Ribbons.

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by ME!!
and the theme is:
PINK AND GREEN
So here is my project for this challenge:
I have used this lovely LOTV stamp called New Hat, I love this image. Something every little girl has done at one time or another I am sure.
So the image is coloured with my Polychromo pencils and matted onto grey card.
The papers are once again those beautiful Nitwit paper pads at Lili of the Valley and this pad is the "Perfect Pair" pad. Again all papers have been matted onto grey card.
The sentiment is again from a sentiment set at Lili of the Valley.
The two butterflies are from a purchase on eBay. The gems are from my stash as is the little doily which I have inked the edges of with TH distress ink - spun sugar.
The ribbon across the middle of the card is from the range of Tafetta ribbons at Crafty Ribbons here
So there you have it then my Pink and Green creation.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with and I think I am going to have a hard job choosing a Top 3 from this challenge.



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft collor card.
    Love the sentiment.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Dawn, love the colour combo (my fave) and such an adorable image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Dawn!!! I love the pink and green combo, so girly and beautiful! Your card is awesome! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn, love the pretty papers you've used. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun, this is gorgeous, love the colour combo and cute image.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn this is gorgeous, beautiful soft colours and a fantastic lay out and details Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely. Love the colours and the image. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...Gorgeous creation...love the bow detail, hugs carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dawn for your lovely comment, luv your card my fav colours together and cute image too, have a great weekend.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn, this is just sooo cute and the colours together are super. Love the papers and the bow is perfect.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.