Pages

.

.

Thursday 22 November 2012

Show us your ribbons!!

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, not quite as many entries as usual but never mind I guess we are all really busy at this time of the year.
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by Pinky and she wants to see:
AT LEAST TWO RIBBONS
(Quite apt for a ribbon challenge don't you think??) LOL.
So here is my project for this challenge:
This little gift box is made using a fabulous template from Whichcraft - ahem my New favourite store!! Lol.
I used Broken China Distress Ink on all the edges. Christmas Tilda with Cat is coloured with my copics.
The papers are both from Magnolia.
The pearls are from my stash.
I have also used a couple of pale blue feathers behind these cute little Tilda with Dove images.
To get the images facing different directions I stamped the one straight on to my card and then reflection stamped the other on to card using my brayer. It is the first time I've tried this method and although you can see one image is lighter than the other because you can't see them both together I think they'll be fine!
The poinsettia is made using a Marianne Design Creatable die and I've added a silver brad to the middle.

The two ribbons (although they are the same) are from this year's Christmas Selection at Crafty Ribbons.
So there you go then. I hope you like it.

Challenges:

16 comments:

  1. WOW, your little box is adorable!!!! I love the ribbons and beautiful accents! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation dearest^_^
    Fabulous images,all beautifully coloured,I like blue for Christmas^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work hun. Love everything about it.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning my dear, we miss you, but so happy to see your gorgeous creations, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda, take care, big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous :)

    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow hun this is adorable, love the design and gorgeous colours, clever you with that reverse stamping, must try that some time lol,
    thanks too for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation sweetie ..beautiful colours and details and your first attempt at the reflection stamping is wonderful ( not even heard of this before ..lol) ...Thank you for sharing and joining us at Totally Tilda ...good luck!

    xx Hugs Lizzy & TT team

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous what a super template from Whichcraft. I too love that shop! Thankyou for taking the time to enter into the Allsorts Challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dawn awww how cute is this Tilda creation ..lovely colours & Tilda images great design.. Ive been to Whichcraft at Doncaster a few times, great shop lots of yummy crafty stash..

    thanks for sharing with us at TT chall ..see you soon.

    smiles mummy Tildarette XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Love all of the details and the reflection stamping is awesome! Will have to try that one of these days. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation Dawn, I can see you put you heart into making this, it must have taken ages ....so much yummy detail ...I love the White snowflake ....great shape.
    So I'm gonna say I'm crackers over your creation !! Lol
    Thanks for joining in the Totally Tilda challenge this time x
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation Dawn, thanks for your comment on my blog, appreciate it.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your gift box is beautiful it is a gift in itself :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge...good luck!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful Christmas creation this is Dawn, love that sweet Tilda and your design. Thank you for joining in our Christmas Recipe Challenge at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fab project. Lovely colours and cute images. Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.