Pages

.

.

Sunday 11 November 2012

At the NEC

Hi all,
Just popped in to show you my pics from yesterday at the NEC.
It is the one day in the year when my bestest crafting buddy Ali (aka Dragonlady) and myself meet up for a good old spending spree and a catch up!
The first person I popped in to see what Ali from Crafty Ribbons and her husband Tony!
Well Tony had run off somewhere and I forgot to take a piccy of him when I went back later! DOH!
I'll get you next year Tony!! LOL
Then we popped round to say Hi to Dean from Create and Craft
When I asked him why he was standing like this he said it looked like my camera was pointing to the floor!!  Silly Billy!!
Can't quite make up my mind about that 'Tache Dean!! LOL
I do have another piccy of Dean but I will leave it to Ali whether she shares that one or not as it has her in it too!! (But I will if she says I can)
And well, I bought a few things whilst I was there too!
Well, you just do don't you??
I don't think you can see it all clearly but maybe that's not a bad thing eh???? LOL
Thank you Ali for another brilliant Craft Show day, I had a ball.
So, best get on with some crafting then eh?  Can't let all these goodies go to waste.
TTFN xxx

7 comments:

  1. You didn't waste any time did you!!! I haven't even had a chance to look at all my stuff yet. I will try and do a post about it tomorrow. Thank you for a fantastic day, great to catch up and have a right good laugh!

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful craft shopping:)
    I look forward to see Your next fabulous cards:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn I went on Thursday and it was brill....spent far too much money and still have sore feet...from being trodden on by the hoards....but had great fun hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo jealous!!! Glad you had a good time. Flitter Glue :D love it!!! brilliant for things other than the flakes :D!!!!

    Trying to figure out your Maggie purchases :D Lots of fun to be had in the next few days by the looks of it!!!

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab photo's ! I wish I was able to go too ,, maybe next year ,,,, :-) Lovely pile of goodies there !I have been looking at the flitter flakes etc and thinking I should get some ,,, will look forward to seeing how you get on with it :-)

    luc
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn sounds like you had fun....with the added bonus of all those lovely goodies ...lucky girl
    Bet it was great to catch up with the lovely Ali ...hope she let's you show her photo, you should have had one taken together.
    I bet Dean has grown that tashe for the Movember charity, knowing what a lovely bloke he is.
    Look forward to seeing what you make with all your new stash
    Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your goodies from the fair; and I see you have some Swedish products from Magnolia too!!!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.