Pages

.

.

Monday 12 November 2012

Candy Winner

Hi all,
Well as you have seen from my pics I had a fabulous day at the NEC.
Now as promised it is time to draw my Candy winner.
So here goes then.
I used the Random thingy but I can't work out how to get the damn thing to show the result once it is drawn.

So anyway it drew out Number 15!
(You'll just have to take my word for it!)
So that's you.....
Well done hunni.
Can you send me an email (link in my side bar) with your mailing address and I'll get your goodies out to you as soon as possible.
Sorry there can only be one winner.
I will be back before Christmas with another Candy.
So keep your eyes peeled!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Can't believe I have won. Thank you so much for your generosity. Just to find time to have a play now. Have just sent you an email.
    Hugs
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Mags.
    I don't think there is a way to show the results. Most blogs that post their winner have to take a picture of the Random generator once the winner has been drawn and then you post the pic you took. Hope that helps.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn,
    I had exactly the same problem and Marianne, from Marianne's Craft room helped me with the following:
    I take a copy of the screen (ctrl & Print screen button) - and then paste it into Photoshop (or any other photo editing s/w should do it) Then crop the random thingy and save it as a JPG file. Hope this helps, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.