Pages

.

.

Saturday 17 November 2012

Inspirational Card

Hi all,
Just popped in to show my latest Anya card.
This time at Anyone for Anya there is a photo inspiration challenge.
Here is the photo:
And here is my take on it:
This little sweetie is from the Miss Anya Collection and is coloured with copics.
The die cut is from my good friend Susie Sugar (MWAH!)
The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons (naturally!!)
The stamped image in the bottom left hand corner is from a Freebie Edwardian Diary collection which came with my Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. 
The butterfly is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by peeps.
TTFN xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn I love this gorgeous card that image is a beauty so is the design, superb work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!!! Love the image and the sweet flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and sweet image:)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a cutie Dawn lovely colours & design fab b/ground..so pretty.

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Dawn love pink and green together, your cards real sassy !!
    Hope you've had a great weekend
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.