Pages

.

.

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Hi all
Well, the weeks are whizzing by arent' they?
Before you know it ................ the Summer will be over!!
Ha ha - got you there didn't I? Lol
You thought I was going to mention the C word didn't you? 
Oh no, no siree, not me!! (Well not just yet anyway)
So, time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday.
Remember all our challenges are always 
ANYTHING GOES
So the world, as they say, is your oyster!!
Now the DT were given the task of making something for someone starting a new job!
I instantly knew what I was going to do for that.
Out with my trusty Cameo to cut out the base and here it is:

A lovely new post it note holder for a new desk.
Well, I don't know about you but I am a note taker when it comes to something new.
Ok, it might not look pretty but my computer is covered in post it notes with little snippets of information that will make life easier.
But who wants a boring post it note pad?  Why not make it look pretty too?
So that's what I did.

The papers used on the main piece are printed from a download called Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 1 and I just loved the soft colours.

Then I printed out some lovely flowers from the Horace & Boo Foliage collection.
I painstakingly cut out three of them and made three gorgeous flowers which I secured with a glittery green brad and then added them to the Post It Note holder.  I also added a leaf from the same downloadable foliage collection.  I can see me using these quite a lot!!

I added a bit of contrasting twine and two little banner pieces to which I added a couple of little pearl bows.
Just add a pad of post it notes, pens and pencils etc and there you have it.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Don't forget there is always a discount coupon on the day the new challenge starts which will save you a huge 25% on selected digi images.

Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. I'd love this on my desk, Dawn! Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Cute, Cheerful and Useable! Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge and we hope you will join us again on the next one! Http://www.papercraftbusiness.com

    ~ Jill http://www.thekhsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a thoughtful gift! I love this little organizer! Very well executed! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous and very useful,pretty project..love it..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic idea and design, love it... Hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous and original idea for a card. I love it! Definately a memorable one to receive. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and good luck! Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flowers! What a great creation! Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Business Challenge! Please come again and good luck! -DT Meghan (https://madebymeghank.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a great project! Love your paper choices and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant idea, love the design, i am sure someone will appreciate this card. Thanks for sharing and joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this desk set. Lovely papers and colors too
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Project.. Thank you so much for your entry at Not Just Cards..
    DT Archana Sehgal
    Archu's Art World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.