Pages

.

.

Friday 5 July 2019

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 26

Hi all
Here I am again with my project for Team Ds week to host.
This week our sponsor is the wonderful,

Now we were given two images to choose from this week and once I saw them I knew I was going to use them both.
So I have used:
together with:

I printed out a background image and added the two digital images to the background.
The tulip border image is replicated three times to fill the bottom border of the picture.
I also reduced it in size so that the dancer looked like she was dancing through the tulips.

Then I added the sentiment, again done in Craft Artist,  which I think sums it up perfectly.

Once again all the colouring is done with my Polychromo Pencils.

I backed the image on to a Distress Oxide background that I made myself. (Get me eh!! Lol).

I will add a fitting sentiment to the inside once I know when I am going to use it.

So, there you have my little bit of inspiration for this week.
Don't be afraid to merge images this way as it can produce some fabulous results.

Remember please that we must see some hand colouring on your creation.  We do not accept digitally coloured images I'm afraid.

Have fun peeps.

Challenges:


4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous love her dancing through the tulips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty scene and the sentiment. I love how you have her dancing through your repeated element. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week! Off I go now, humming the song=}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully put together Dawn.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.