Pages

.

.

Friday 31 May 2019

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 21

Hi all,
Once again I find myself needing to join in with Team Cs challenge.
I love Ching Chou Kuik's images and when I saw that she was our sponsor for this week I just knew I had to join in.
The image I have used is called:
and here is what I did with her.

The image is coloured once again with my Polychromo Pencils and I have used Pan Pastels for the background.  I really do love the soft finish of these Pastels.

The backing paper is from a pad called Romance & Roses by Lili of the Valley and Nitwits.  Sadly now no longer available which is a real shame.  The colours just matched my image perfectly so I was well pleased with that.


So there you have it my friends.
Please do pop along and join in with the challenge which, as always is Anything Goes.
But remember, because we are a colouring challenge you must have some hand colouring on your creation.  We do not accept digitally coloured images I'm afraid.

Can't wait to see your entries this week.
Have fun.

Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn
    Love your card. So sweet.
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn love the hair, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Dawn! Beautiful coloring on the focal image and I love the softer shades in the background.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is fantastic Dawn. Good luck in the challenge. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is absolutely stunning! Love your card! Thank you for joining a gem of a challenge. Hugs , Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely!
    Thank you for saring your card with us at Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.