Pages

.

.

Friday 3 May 2019

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 17 - Tiddly Inks

Hi all,
Well, I know it is Team C's challenge week this week but I just couldn't resist using the cute little image supplied by our sponsor this week.
As always our theme is ANYTHING GOES, 
BUT
remember, we must see some colouring on your creation please, after all we are a colouring challenge! Lol
Anyway, thanks to the fabulous

for sponsoring the challenge this week.
I chose to use
Bloom Beautifully Emma
Isn't she sweet?
As you can see she comes with two lovely sentiments too.
On this occasion I chose not to use the sentiments as my backing paper had a perfect sentiment on it already but I know they are there for next time I use this image.
So, on to my project:

The image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils.  Between these and my Polychromos my markers are getting a little abandoned of late.  Maybe I will have a go with them soon! 

I was going to add a bow or some flowers or some gems but do you know what? I think it looks just fine as it is.  What do you think?  Sometimes I think it is nice to just let the image take centre stage with no distractions.  

So instead of just cutting square around the image I thought I would go for a bit more of a quirky shape.  I saw this shape as a sketch challenge recently and I thought I would use it here - just something a wee bit different eh?

So, there you go then, my project for Team Cs challenge.
I hope you have time to stop off and join in with our challenge this week.

TTFN
xxx
Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty, such a sweet image..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have coloured this - it is very pretty,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "feminine + sentiment” challenge over at Aud Sentiments.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.