Pages

.

.

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Everyone's favourite - Anything Goes!

Hello lovely peeps!
How are you all?  Enjoying the Summer?
So Aurora Wings may have closed their challenge blog but ..... whoop whoop they are doing challenges on Facebook now!
The theme will always be:
Anything Goes
Unless there is a special occasion that warrants a different theme.
So, I thought I would enter this card.
I just adore the Sprite images that Mitzi produces, I may have mentioned that before, Lol.
This one is no exception and is just so adorable and crying out to be a really girly card.
So I have used the gorgeous
SUGAR PLUM SPRITE
If you want to nip off and purchase her, and let's face it, why wouldn't you? lol, here are all the buying details you will need.
So, without further ado, let me show you what I did:
How could I not colour her up in shades of pink and purple eh?
She is such an adorable little image don't you think?
Once again she is coloured with my Polychromo Pencils.
I know it takes a little bit more time to colour with pencils than markers but I do love the effects.

The backing paper is from a Lili of the Valley with NitWits collection called Pastel Dreams and it was just the perfect background for this image.

The flowers and other embellishments are all from my stash and I had even forgotten that I had those feathers but the colour was just perfect. (It is actually shocking pink not red as it looks in the photo, LOL).

The Happy Birthday ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.  This colour is Garden Rose but they have so many colours you would be spoilt for choice.
A lovely friendly company that is well worth a visit.  Their ribbon range and ribbon embroidery is fabulous.  You will be like a kid in a sweetshop if you go, so remember your pennies. Hehehe. 

So there you go then, my little Sugar Plum Sprite in all her pink glory.


I shall enter her into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. You have coloured the image perfectly. Your card has so much detail.

    Hugs Sally Bownes
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and coloring.... Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx - https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dawn this is fabulous. Hope you de well in the challenges. I like using pencils for any colouring I do as well, not that mine is anywhere near your standard. X X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.