Pages

.

.

Friday 15 March 2019

Colour Crazy Challenge - A GDT spot!

Hello everyone.
So, I am just popping in to show you my latest card.
This is one I made as a Guest Designer over at the Colour Crazy Challenge.
The sponsor for their challenge this week is:

I have used a cute little image called Pip the Hedgehog and here is the card I made.

I have coloured the image with my FC Polychromo pencils and the background is done with Pan Pastels.

The backing paper is from a Lili of the Valley Pad with Raspberry Road Designs and is called Baskets & Bunnies.  I don't think you can get these pads anymore which is a real shame as they are superb quality and the designs are delightful.

I added a computer generated sentiment and some flowers from my stash.

Nice and simple but quite effective I think.
Hope you like it.
I hope you can find the time to join in with the challenge this week.

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful project ! WOW! Thank you very much for joining us over at Moo Mania & More!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is too cute!

    Thanks for linking up to our current challenge at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! That hedgehog is adorable, and the coloring is nice. Thanks for sharing!Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very cute card , congrats Dawn
    have a great day
    thanks so much for your comment in my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.