Pages

.

.

Monday 4 March 2019

Over the Rainbow - Mid challenge reminder.

Hello lovely friends.
My oh my, how quickly is this year going already?
Doesn't seem five minutes since we were putting up the Christmas decs does it?
Hey ho, Spring is on the way so hopefully a few brighter days to come.
So, on to my post.
Time once again for the midway reminder for our current challenge over at Aurora Wings.
This time, as you are probably already aware the challenge is......
OVER THE RAINBOW
Now you can interpret this however you wish.  Me personally, I went with the theme of colours and when I think of rainbows I also think of Unicorns.
Don't ask my why, I have no idea but I think they go together perfectly.
So, that is why I have chosen to use Mitzi's adorable Unicorn Sprite for my card.


Here are all the buying options should you wish to purchase this little sweetie (and why wouldn't you? it is perfectly adorable isn't it?)
JPEG image at Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/585212630/unicorn-sprite-aurora-wings-digital?ga_search_query=unicorn%2Bsprite&ref=shop_items_search_1
PNG image at Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/585213352/png-unicorn-sprite-aurora-wings-digital?ga_search_query=unicorn%2Bsprite&ref=shop_items_search_2
JPEG image at Aurora Wings.com - https://www.aurorawings.com/store/p620/Unicorn-Sprite-Digital-Stamp-Aurora-Wings
PNG image at Aurora Wings.com - https://www.aurorawings.com/store/p621/Unicorn-Sprite-PNG-Digital-Stamp-Aurora-Wings

So, do you want me to hang around a bit while you go have a look?
Aah, ok, you will go later - good idea, you won't regret it. 
So here is my project.
I made this for my granddaughter's first birthday.  Obviously she was over the moon with it! Hahaha
Seriously, what little girl wouldn't love a unicorn for her birthday.
The image is coloured with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils and the background is done with Pan Pastels - they are so useful for backgrounds but I really do need to do more with them. Lol.
I stamped her name with my Claritystamp Wordchain Alphabet which you can purchase here.
It really is the most useful set of stamps to have, Upper and Lower Case, they come in so so useful.

The background paper behind the mirri card is from a Claritystamp Designer Paper pack called Sweet Dreams - quite appropriate I thought. 
So folks, there you have it, my little Unicorn Sprite card.
I do hope you can find the time to join in with the current challenge and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

See you soon
Hugs
Dawn

Challenges:





10 comments:

  1. What a perfect birthday card for your sweet little granddaughter, Dawn! I definitely think of unicorns when I think of rainbows and I love your beautiful coloring with the rainbow colored mane. Of course she loved it. I do too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful birthday card for your granddaughter, Dawn! Your coloring of the Unicorn Sprite is gorgeous. Love the simple yet stunning design, too. Thank you so much for the lovely inspiration for today's mid-challenge post. M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Dawn, have to admit I don't put unicorns and rainbows together (maybe I will now that you have put the idea into my head hahaha). What a fab job you have done of colouring this awesome sprite and I bet your granddaughter will treasure this card for years to come. Think if I was her I would be framing it and hanging it on my wall :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! and perfect for your Granddaughter thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awn this is just perfect! I'm off to check those stamps now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing at LPCF today

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A delightful card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.