Pages

.

.

Friday 15 January 2016

Snowflakes at Creatalicious

Hello lovely blogging buddies.
If I haven't already then let me wish you a very 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope 2016 is good to you all.
So it is time for our new challenge at Creatalicious.
You will notice that we have had a little change this year and our challenges are now every two weeks, one starting on the 15th of the month and one on the 31st (or 29th for February).
So more chances of winning some lovely prizes for you all.
So on to the first challenge of 2016 and Team A are hosting.
The challenge is:
SNOWFLAKES
Our wonderful sponsor is:
Prize  -  $15 gift cert.

Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015. Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

So for this challenge I have used an image from one of my favourite artsists: Ching Chou Kuik
This image is called Snowflake - appropriately. 
She is coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Pencils.
I am particularly happy with how the skin came out on this one.
I think I have actually learned something from Alyce Keegan's colouring classes at Kit and Clowder.
If you need help or just want to improve your colouring techniques then you really should pop over and have a look at Alyce's classes - they are amazing. Why not join the Kit and Clowder Facebook group too - you will pick up so many hints and tips.
I was so pleased with how this turned out I decided not to add too much in the way of embellishments and I think I made the right choice. What do you think?
The paper rose is from Samaflora on Facebook - Sam does make the most fabulous flowers. Why not pop over and have a look?
The other bits and bobs are from my stash.
The backing paper is from an LOTV pad called Frosty Christmas.
So, it is January and I have made my first Christmas Card for 2016! Yay!!  
I really hope you like her as much as I do.
Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations.
TTFN 
xxx

Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less is defiantly more on this card Dawn, that image is beautiful and your colouring of her is stunning. Thank you so much for sharing with us in our challenge at Dream Valley and we hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image! Thanks for sharing your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, this is a beautiful card, your colour choice and colouring are lovely - such a stylish design too. Thank you for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your coloring just blew my mind! I may need some lessons from you! ;-) Bravo!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing it over at the ABC Christmas Challenge blog! --such a please to see~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image and beautiful coloring, Dawn. Really gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Dawn! I love the blue! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image! I LOve your colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply stunning card and you're coloring is gorgeous and love the blue hair...really pops up the card...Thank you so much for sharing your card at ATSM this week...Željka x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Dawn. Lovely image. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card you have made with a Ching-Chou Kuik image. The colours are perfect and make it really striking. It fits the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month well of “Use something new”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.