Pages

.

.

Sunday 31 January 2016

Better late than never!

Oh my good gosh.
Is that the time? Is it really the last day of January already?
Mind you looking at how many fabulous people have died this month I think I am glad it is February tomorrow - what about you?
Anyhoo, I digress.
I had this card made a while ago now.
It was for my Mum's birthday on 23rd but forgot to post it on the Clarity Challenge which is Flowers.
What a numpty!!
Anyway, here is my entry.
I used three plates on this one.
First off, I placed my flowers using the Blooming Peonies plate.
Next I added the Woven Background
and lastly for the plates I used one of the line sentiment border plates:
.... to add the sentiment.
Then I did all the whitework and coloured in the woven background with my Distress Ink Pens.
I added a bit of colour to the flowers, although looking at the photos it doesn't really show up very well but it is there, honest.
I promised myself I would try and enter as many challenges over at Clarity as I possibly could this year.  After all, the more you practice the better you get right??
Oh yes, and if you are interested in any or all of the items I have used you can find them all over on the Clarity Website by clicking on any of the links I have added.
Don't worry either if you want just one of the items that are advertised in say a pack of two - just give them a ring and they can sort you out - such a helpful bunch of staff they are, every single one of them.
So, off to do a bit more crafting now.
TTFN
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Dawn --- eeee just in time lol. What a very lovely card I am sure your Mum loved it . Good luck and thanks for entering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Gorgous card and very beautiful colours.


    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice parchment love what you have done here good luck in the clarity challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Good luck in the challenge ! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Dawn. The woven background works perfectly with those exquisite peonies. Thanks for entering the Clarity challenge, and good luck. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Dawn, I hope your mum liked it. Good luck in the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Dawn, I like the modern look of it. Very nicely done. I bet your Mum loved it! I know I would have. Thanks for sharing on your blog, and good luck in the challenge.
    Hugs
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I can spot the delicate colouring you have used. A beautiful card, too. I just love seeing how all the Groovis go together and something unique can be created ad infinitum! Best wishes in this month's challenge. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, that peony is gorgeous !
    I know what you mean about the end of the month already, I really hope the rest of the year doesnt go this quickly...
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Dawn, I'm sure she loved it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.