Pages

.

.

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Something Old, Something New

Hi folks,
Oh my, I can't actually believe Christmas is only two weeks away!! Eeeeeeekkkk.
Are you all ready? Presents bought and wrapped?
Dinner all planned?
No - me neither. Hey ho!!
So what better way to chill and forget the Christmas stress than with the last challenge for this year from Creatlicious.
This month our theme is:
SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW!
Our fabulous sponsors are:
and

So for this challenge I used a NEW image from Sparkle & Sprinkle called:
Brighten the Holidays - Digital Stamp Set 663
As you can see, it comes with that two part sentiment too.
So here is my card:
I do love this fun image - reminds me of hubby when we reach our lights out of the loft! Lol
A close up of the image which is coloured with my Spectrum Noir pencils.

And a close up of the two part sentiment.
I actually added glitter to their mitten cuffs but I don't really think it shows up does it?
Never mind, it is there, honest it is! lol
So, I know you are all busy but I really hope you can find five minutes to enter the last challenge of 2016.
There are some changes coming next year so please remember to stop by and see what they are.
Have a lovely Christmas, and a Happy Health New Year.
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,a lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great fun image, which has been coloured so well. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dawn, for your visit to my blog and your lovely comment. I knew before I did it that I should have stopped there, but I just did not listen to that voice. I love your card and I can just about tell there is glitter on their cuffs. It is so annoying that glitter never really show up on our cards on photos, but it is a happy image to cheer us up in the face of all the things we still have to do. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you at Maria's in January. xxx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly I love your background, it's so sparkly and gorgeous. Secondly your card is so cute and pretty. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us at OSAAT this fortnight, I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Love 'n' hugs Sall OSAAT DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely interesting card. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.