Pages

.

.

Sunday 10 May 2015

It's Pink Princess Time!!

Hi all,
Back again with our next challenge at Totally Tilda & Friends.
Our challenge this time is:
PINK PRINCESS
So, we always have this theme at this time of the year because it is our Boss Lady, Susie Sugar's birthday.  You all know she is a Princess right?? And of course she lurves PINK!!
Your image MUST be wearing either a Tiara or a Crown or failing that you must have crowns or tiaras on your creation somewhere, i.e. the backing papers and it must be pink!!
Remember you can use any stamped image now rather than just Tilda, although you can still use the lovely Tilda if you want to.  The only thing we don't allow is digital images.

 Once again our fabulous sponsor is:
gif maker
And the prize that the lovely Nicky is offering is:
So without further ado here is my offering for this challenge:
I have used Cheeky Beauty from the Greeting Farm for my card.
She is coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pencils.
The backing papers are from a Raspberry Road at Lili of the Valley pad called Heartfelt.
Looking at her now I think she should have had a bit more colour on her face.
The flowers are all from my stash.
The sentiment is a Clarity Stamp which comes from a set here
So there you have it folks, my Pink Princess card.
Can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Dawn, love that GF image and your pretty floral arrangement. Great touch to put the pearls on her Tiara. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the pink. Hope you will enter my candy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love colors & papers. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. I love the colors and the image. Great Job on the coloring. Glad I found you from Sister Act Card Challenge. I am now your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Pretty for a princess <3 Thank you for joining our "Pink Galore" at Creative Corner :) //Cat - Creative Corner Admin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 79 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.