Pages

.

.

Friday 1 May 2015

Spring Colours at TTPH

Hi all,
Little bit late posting this today, sorry.
Firstly could I just say a huge big thank you to everyone who took part in last month's challenge.
I cannot believe we had over 200 entries, that's brilliant.
Thank you for your support following our few changes. 
I do hope you will stick with us.
So, onto May and time for a new challenge over at Through the Purple Haze.
The challenge theme this time is:
SPRING COLOURS
Our sponsor for this challenge is:

So for this project I have used the image Summer Breeze, isn't she cute?
Summer Breeze 1
And here is the card I made:
I decided to go CAS for this card, don't know why, just struck me that way!
Image is coloured with Spectrum Noir Pencils and then cut out.
Because I cut her out I had to add back in the little seeds off the dandelion seed head.
The line sentiment is from Clarity Stamp and is from Set 1 which you can find here.
The little butterfly in the top corner is also from Clarity Stamp and is also part of a set called Remountable Butterfly Tree.
So I do hope you will come and join in again this time.
As you will see from the DT projects, there are numerous colours that could be classed as Spring Colours so there is plenty of scope for you all.
Challenges:
(White plus one (blue))

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful clean and simple design using an adorable image. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Monochromatic" image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these images and you've colored/showcased her beautifully Dawn! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Monochromatic’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a beautiful CAS style card Dawn that image is gorgeous, top notch make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, Dawn, your image looks terrific on your CAS card. Sometimes the image just looks better without distractions. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design and I love the super cute image! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters for the 'Monochromatic' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and perfectly coloured. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.