Pages

.

.

Sunday 11 January 2015

Wedding Commission!

Hi all,
Just popped in to show you what I was working on before Christmas.
I was asked to do all the stationery for a friend's wedding and of course I couldn't say no now could I??
Well, what started out as a reasonably easy job became quite involved.
So this post is a bit pic heavy so if you fancy grabbing a cuppa before we start, I will wait for you.
dum dum dum di dum dum.
Oh, right you're back! 
Ok so here we go then.
Save the Date cards.
Invites, complete with RSVP cards and a little poem from the Bride and Groom.


                                   
Evening Invitations & RSVPs

Order of Service
Now at this point I have to say a very big thank you to one very special lady.
Ali at Crafty Ribbons - darling you saved my life!!
I desperately needed ribbon, narrow ribbon for the Order of Service.
I emailed Ali and told her what I wanted - then totally confused her by putting another order in so what did she do?? She only rang me to ask me directly what I actually needed.  The ribbon was here the next day - Ali you truly are something special sweetie, thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
Table Numbers 
(& place cards but forgot to take a pic, DOH!)
Used my Silhouette for these - so much easier than cutting out by hand!
Post Box.






Table Plan
Now unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the finished item.
There was a black card backing, I rounded the edges and there were double little diamante hearts in each corner.  It looked lovely when it was all completed.  Again I used the Silhouette to cut out the wording - can you imagine cutting that out with scissors!! I don't think so! Lol
I also made a little box with one of everything in for the Bride to keep.
(Would definitely offer that as a little extra for any Bride I think)
So there you go, my latest Wedding Commission.
I am going to enter this commission into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. WOW Dawn you have been kept busy, these look fabulous, hope you are well, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of lovely work! Hope the couple enjoyed your work and their day! Thanks for playing with us at LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful wedding stationary! Lovely bit of sparkle! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT challenge blog! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome looking wedding stuff. love the birds too. Thank you for sharing at LOC challenges.
    Peace,
    Kristy
    (LOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid look, spot on./Cat - Creative Corner DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a huge amount of work you've done here. I love the designs and can completely appreciate the time and effort that goes into this - I've recently done the same for my sister's wedding. A fabulous entry for our 'New Start' challenge, wishing the happy couple all the best. Thanks for sharing at Left of Center. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.