Pages

.

.

Monday 26 January 2015

Love is in the air at TTPH

Hi all
Time once again for Team B to show you their offerings for our new challenge at Through The Purple Haze.
So this time the challenge is Love is in the Air
Our fabulous sponsor is the lovely
 
I have used this fabulous image called Lilies Commitment
Lilies Commitment - Digital Digi Stamp Instant Download / Mermaid Bride Fantasy Art by Ching-Chou Kuik 
which you can find here.
So here is my offering for you this time.
 
I have coloured the image with my Copics on this occasion.
Think I am slowly getting more confident with them - it's taking time though!!
The background papers are from the Nitwits Collections at Lili of the Valley and these are from a pad called Butterfly Kisses.
Those gorgeous flowers are from I am Roses and were a present from my very good friend Susie Sugar - thank you darling.
So there you have it - my little bit of inspiration for you this week.
I do hope you will find the time to come and join us.
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and designWe are having a DT call and you still have time to enter
    .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn - this really is so pretty and I certainly love that image - must pop over to have a look at them! What a great colour her hair is - wondering if it would suit me!!!!!

    Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Something New) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, love it! Thanks for joining Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, good luck!
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this card is just gorgeous Dawn, the coloring is just stunning!
    Thank you for joining the Open Minded Crafting Movie Inspiration Challenge and Good Luck!

    Hugs,

    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours here! So pretty! And I love the movie "Splash"! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun!
    Myndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!!! Your coloring is exquisite!!! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun and good luck!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Open Minded Crafting Fun DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful card and sweet papers. Your colouring is absolutely fantastic!!! Thank you for joining our Movie Inspiration challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.