Pages

.

.

Sunday 18 January 2015

Something a bit different!!

Hi all,
Back again with our next challenge at Totally Tilda & Friends.
Our challenge this time is:
JOY FOLD, STEPPER OR EASEL CARD
Don't forget you can use any stamped image now but it must be stamped and coloured we will not accept any digital images.
*******
And once again our fabulous sponsor is:
gif maker
And the prize that the lovely Nicky is offering is:
So without further ado here is my offering for this challenge:
I went off to You Tube and looked for a tutorial on Joy Fold cards because although I had heard of them I wasn't exactly sure whether my understanding was correct or not! 
Anyway, having watched the Tut, here is my card:
Thought I would use one of my Sweet Pea Stamps which haven't seen the light of day for ages.
I have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's Mermaid stamps but I can't find it in the store anymore so not sure what it is called.  See I told you they hadn't seen the light of day for a while!! Lol
Anyhoo, I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Pencils and added a bit of glitter here and there.

The papers I have used are from the Lili of the Valley/Raspberry Road pad called Timeless Victorian. I love these papers - they are such lovely quality.
I used one of my Cosmos Daisies from Wild Orchid Crafts and one of their twirly stamens too.
I added two different tones of pearls to each corner just to finish off.
Quite please with how this turned out.  Can't wait to see what you have to show us.
*****
Challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Good to see your creations again Dawn!!! BEAUTIFUL card...I love the style and your perfectly coloured image!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning gate fold card Dawn, I love that image and your CAS style is wonderful. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the fold is great and love your coloring. Thanks for joining in at The Mod Squad Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. I love color & design. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.